Wood Fired Oven
Contents in the box:
- Wood Fired Oven
- Oven plate
- Pizza peel
How to use your Wood Fired Oven
- Build a fire on one side of your Kadai Firebowl.
- Put your Wood Fired Oven on its stand, with one leg facing forwards and two at the back; then carefully place it over the fire.
- Build up the fire at the back of the Wood Fired Oven and ensure the flames are visible inside.
- Allow 30 minutes for the Oven to reach a reasonable cooking temperature. NB: This may vary depending on the outside temperature.
- Now you can enjoy cooking pizzas, vegetables, cakes and much more.
Care and maintenance of your Wood Fired Oven
- The Wood Fired Oven is designed to be used on a Firebowl of 70cm diameter or larger, that is stood on a Gothic Stand.
- It is recommended and designed only to be used in a Kadai Firebowl.
- Handle with care - get your Oven out of the box by lifting at the top lip of the main opening and then, going forward, carry it using both hands firmly under the base.
- We do not advise using paper to light the fire as this can cause ash to blow around the Oven.
- We recommend using hardwood as a fuel, also make sure your kindling and logs are dry for a good fire.
- Natural clay will absorb water - so always keep the Wood Fired Oven dry. When not in use keep covered or indoors.