- Curved upper leg x4
- Lower leg x4
- Set of nuts and bolts including spanner
How to assemble the Victoria Gazebo:
- Fit the curved upper legs to the lower legs using the nuts and bolts provided. NB: The spikes should be at the bottom of the legs once finished.
- Bolt one leg to the ring of the roof at the curved end.
- Then fit the other leg on the opposite side and stand the Gazebo up on its two legs. NB: It is useful to now have someone stabilising the frame.
- Attach the other two legs to the ring of the roof.
- Once all the legs are fitted tighten the bolts and push the spikes into the ground to secure the Gazebo.
Care and maintenance of the Victoria Gazebo
- The Victoria Gazebo is made from solid steel and will give many years of use and pleasure with little care needed.
- The Victoria Gazebo is provided with a burnt wax finish which is designed to oxidise gracefully. This gives a lovely rust finish and blends in with plants and surroundings.
- To maintain and preserve the metal remove any soil, rub down lightly with an abrasive pad and apply a coat of Owatrol Oil - available here.