Contents in the box:
- Greenhouse frame with plywood backing
- 41 pieces of glass (labelled as shown below)
- 6 mirrors (labelled as shown below)
- 66 S-clips
- 6 long S-clips
- 2 U-clips
- 9 plant trays
- Remove the plywood panel from the back of the frame and put to one side.
- Evenly space 2 S-clips onto the bottom of the frame where the L panel will go. NB: The Greenhouse needs to be built from the outside and access to the back while fitting the mirrors, so build it close to its final position.
- Place panel L into the bottom clips and then place 2 more S-clips over the top to secure it to the frame.
- Slot the bottom of panel M into the S-clip shared with panel L and then bend the metal tabs on the Greenhouse frame around the top.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for panels J and K.
- Now refit the plywood panel onto the back of the mirrors using the bendable tabs and put the Greenhouse in position - ensure it is level.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the F panels, starting with the lowest one.
- The curved G panels are handmade in India and may require a little extra effort to fit in. Use the longer S-clips at the top of the G panels - apart from the one that is below the roof vent (I), use U-clips there.
- Slide the H panels underneath the ridge of the Greenhouse and ease back into the S-clip.
- Attach panel I into the roof vent with 2 S-clips on the bottom.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for panels A and B.
- Fit each C panel using 2 S-clips and folding the tabs over the top.
- Attach the D panels to the doors with 2 S-clips between the two and bendable tabs on the top and bottom.
- Panel E is held in place with bendable tabs.
- Finally put the 3 larger galvanised trays onto the bottom of the Greenhouse, with the largest in the middle. The medium trays go against the side walls and the narrow trays fit along the rear wall, clipping over the side trays.