- Clamp Frame
- Vertical adjustment bar
- Horizontal adjustment bar x2
- S hooks x4
- Meat needle
- Stainless steel wire
How to assemble your Asado Cross
- Bolt the ratchet to the clamp frame using the nuts and bolts provided. NB: The vertical part of the ratchet sits in the right-angle of the clamp frame.
- Ensure the clamp frame is on the lip of the bowl and use the wing bolts to secure in place. NB: The curved bar fits onto the inside rim of the bowl.
- Screw the two parts of the vertical adjustment bar together and push it into the hinged ratchet tube.
- Finally fit the horizontal adjustment bars onto the vertical adjustment bar using the ring bolts.
How to use your Asado Cross
- Pierce the meat with the meat needle. Once the eye is visible on the other side, thread the wire through it and pull the needle back through the meat.
- Twist a loop into the wire and repeat the process wherever you feel is needed to keep the piece of meat secure.
- Hook the S hooks through the loops and attach them to the horizontal adjustment bars - of which all aspects are adjustable for the ideal position. NB: It is also possible to wire the meat straight onto the bars, but will not be as easy to adjust for cooking.
- Control the heat and speed of cooking by adjusting the height and angle of the vertical adjustment bar
Care and maintenance of your Asado Cross
After use clean with hot, soapy water and wipe over with vegetable oil.
See the Asado Cross in action here.