- Remove the two drawers - tilt them upwards until they come free.
- Carefully place the body of the Potting Table upside down. NB: Do not lean on the Potting Table as it may bend.
- Remove the bolts from the legs, pair each leg with the corresponding number on the Potting Table, line up the holes and attach the legs with the nuts and bolts using the supplied spanner.
- With the unit still upside-down line up the shelf with the corresponding number and fit the bolts accordingly. NB: The shelf must also be upside-down whilst doing this.
- Carefully turn the Potting Table the correct way up and put the drawers back in.
do not fully tighten the bolts; leave them loose until all are attached and tighten them at the end.