Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 175ml of milk
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Shot of espresso
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- Little marshmallows
- To make pumpkin purée, cut a pumpkin into cubes and place in a colander over a pan of simmering water. Cook for 15 minutes then bind with a blender.
- In a cup stir together the spices and pumpkin puree.
- Heat the Cooking Bowl up over a hot Kadai.
- Pour in the right amount of milk for the portions required and bring to a simmer.
- Slowly stir in the Pumpkin purée spice mix with the Ladle.
- Once the milk has been infused with the spices add the shot of espresso.
- When the latte is well combined pour into a tall glass.
- Add a good layer of whipped cream, topping off with caramel sauce, gingerbread and some marshmallows for a rich autumnal treat.