Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1 butternut pumpkin (or squash)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 4 chopped shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp paprika
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 700ml vegetable stock
- drizzle of cream
- handful of pumpkin seeds
- handful of fresh parsley
- Place a butternut pumpkin into a Tripod Roaster.
- Roast the Pumpkin for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the pumpkin is ready remove from the roaster and cut into 3cm cubes.
- Attach a Cooking Bowl with a drizzle of olive oil to the Cooking Tripod.
- Add the pumpkin, shallots, garlic and orange juice and cook for a further couple of minutes.
- Pour in the tabasco and vegetable stock, combining all the ingredients together.
- Cook the soup for 10 minutes and blitz in a blender.
- Put the soup back on the heat to warm up and garnish with a swirl of cream, pumpkin seeds and parsley.