Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 small sweet potato
- 6 slices of halloumi
- 1 red chilli
- 1 lemon
- handful of fresh mint
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 burger buns
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the unpeeled sweet potato with a mandoline - or create very thin slices with a knife.
- Put the sweet potato and halloumi slices in a bowl with the chopped red chilli, zest and juice of the lemon, mint and garlic clove, crushed. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Make a guacamole with the avocado, juice of the lime and chilli flakes - season with good amount of salt and pepper.
- In the meantime put the red pepper into the hot embers of the Kadai to roast it.
- Add the sweet potato slices to a Grill Tray and place on the Grill - turn over after 5 minutes and cook the other side.
- Also, place the halloumi slices on a Grill Tray and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Warm the burger buns quickly on the grill, then build the burger with sweet potato, halloumi and lettuce, then top with roasted red pepper and guacamole.