Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 500g halloumi
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground peppercorns
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Break the halloumi along its natural split, then slice into decent sized chunks and cut the watermelon into similar sized pieces.
- Slide the halloumi and watermelon alternatively onto your Kadai Skewers.
- Sprinkle all the spices and lemon zest onto the kebabs.
- Place the rack and skewers on top of the grill on your hot Kadai - or remove the rack so you get the classic grill lines.
- Cook until the halloumi starts to go soft and the watermelon is nicley charred.