Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 Small chopped red onion
- 1 Large crushed garlic glove
- 25g of mixed nuts (brazils, almonds, hazelnuts)
- Handful of Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 400g Can chickpeas
- 25g Plain wholemeal flour
- 1/2 Lime juice
- 1 Sliced avocado
- Sliced orange pepper
- 1 Tomato thinly sliced
- Burger buns
- Halloumi (optional)
- Heat up your oiled Grill trays over a medium - hot Kadai
- In a bowl mix together the red onion, garlic, nuts and spices in a food processor and blend together.
- Then add the chickpeas, flour and lime juice and blend.
- Using the mixture make some burger sized patties.
- Put the patties on the grill trays and cook on each side for 6 mins on the kadai firebowl.
- Meanwhile mash up the avocado and coriander.
- In a Skillet fry the sliced pepper with paprika and oil.
- In a Grill Tray cook some halloumi with oil.
- Once the burgers are cooked put them in the bun with avocado, fried peppers, halloumi, sliced tomato and a piece of lettuce. Enjoy!