- 60g salted butter
- 100g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 30g plain flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 packet of Mini Eggs
- 1 packet of mini Creme Eggs
- 2 Creme Eggs
- Handful of white chocolate chips
- Grease a Skillet Pan with butter and cut and place sheet of baking paper into the base.
- Mix together the butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour and cocoa powder. Add mixture to the skillet.
- Get the Wood Fired Oven hot.
- Insert skillet into the Wood Fired Oven.
- Watch the brownie until the edges have hardened, but it is still gooey in the middle.
- Remove from the Wood Fired Oven, add your Easter toppings and cook for a further two minutes or until the chocolate has melted.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and drizzle over the brownie.