Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 medium oranges
- 1 box of brownie mixture (or follow a chocolate brownie recipe of your own)
- Get your charcoal or wood nice and hot in your Kadai Firebowl.
- Cut the tops off the oranges and scoop out the middle (the juice and pulp could be used to make a nice drink later).
- For ease, when your at the campsite, prepare the brownie mix as per the instructions on the box. Alternatively, you could follow a full brownie recipe here if you have an oven nearby.
- Spoon the brownie mixture into the hollowed out oranges, pop the tops back on and wrap them individually in foil.
- Place the oranges in the Roasting Oven and lower that into your Firebowl.
- Leave in the the hot embers for around 40 minutes, or until the brownies look cooked.
- Once cooked allow to cool for a few minutes and then you can eat the brownie with a spoon.