Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 500g Plain flour
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Yeast
- 300ml Warm water
- Peppers finely chopped
- Sundried tomatoes
- Herbs (basil and oregano)
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt and yeast. Slowly pour the water into the mixture, stirring as you go.
- Once the water has been added start to knead the dough with your hands so it comes together to form a ball.
- Set aside for at least 30 mins, but preferably as long as possible.
- When your ready to cook the pizza flour a wooden board well and roll out the dough to your desired size.
- Use a spoon to generously spread passata over the base.
- Add your chosen toppings and finish off with cheese - this binds the toppings together.
- Carefully using the paddle slide the pizza into a hot Pizza Oven.
- Cook the pizza for about 5-8 mins turning ever so often.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and enjoy.