Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli - seeded and finely chopped
- 2 finely chopped cloves garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- Finely grated zest and juice half a lemon
- Finely grated zest and juice one orange
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 500g boneless chicken cut into chunky cubes
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and cover with a lid / foil.
- Add the cubed chicken and marinade for a minimum of 2 hours or even better overnight if you can as we have found this will improve the flavour.
- Gently thread the chicken onto your Kadai Skewers and place them on your Skewer Rack over the hot Kadai.
- Turn the skewers whilst cooking which will take approx. 15 mins. Ensure the chicken is thoroughly cooked before serving with rice /potatoes/salad.