Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli - seeded and finely chopped
- 2 finely chopped cloves garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- Finely grated zest and juice half a lemon
- Finely grated zest and juice one orange
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 500g boneless chicken cut into chunky cubes
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and cover with a lid / foil.
- Add the cubed chicken and marinade for a minimum of 2 hours or even better overnight if you can as we have found this will improve the flavour.
- Gently thread the chicken onto your Kadai Skewers and place them on your Skewer Rack over the hot Kadai.
- Turn the skewers whilst cooking which will take approx. 15 mins. Ensure the chicken is thoroughly cooked before serving with rice /potatoes/salad.
This would work well with lamb, adding mint or rosemary to the marinade.
Alternatively marinade and cook chicken breasts using our Kadai grill trays or skillets.
We recommend Pinot Grigio with this recipe.