- 2 Sirloin Steaks
- Olive oil
- Rocket (half a bag)
- 1 tbsp Parmesan (or more to taste)
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Snip edges of steak fat to prevent meat from curling.
- Season the meat on both sides and leave to rest at room temperature.
- Oil Zhara Roasting Pan and place on the hottest part of the Kadai grill.
- Sear meat for 2 mins each side - taking care not to overcook.
- Move Zhara to edge of Kadai where it is cooler and cook to your preference. (Rare – 2 mins approx. Well done – 4 mins depending on the heat of your Kadai)
- Transfer to plate, rest for 5 mins. Then either slice or leave whole,
- Sprinkle with rocket and parmesan, drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Dauphinoise potatoes or pommes frites go nicely.