Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 pork loin chops
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 250ml good cider
- Handful sage chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in the large Skillet.
- Season the meat and fry it on one side for approx. 4 mins then turn the meat over.
- Add the onion, cook until onions are golden and soft and chops are cooked through.
- Add cider and sage to the skillet.
- Cook until the liquid has reduced and thickened.
Serve with a rustic loaf of crusty bread.
We recommend a cold cider – local preferred.