Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 100g ricotta
- 500g lower-fat pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Finely grated zest 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Put all the ingredients, apart from the oil, into a medium bowl and season well. Then mix together with your hands until well combined.
- Roll into 20 equally sized meatballs.
- Put the meatballs in a Grill Tray and onto the Kadai Firebowl.
- Barbecue until cooked all the way through, but not dry - about 15 minutes.
- These can now be used in a creamy tagliatelle dish or with our Perfect Tomato Sauce and spaghetti.