Preparation time: 20+
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 700g pork belly
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp garlic granules
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 zested and juiced lime
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 350g pineapple
- Cut the pork into 3cm chunks.
- Put the pork, chilli flakes, garlic granules, ground coriander, rice vinegar, caster sugar, sriracha, lime and vegetable oil in a bowl and mix well to ensure the pork is coated. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Skewer the pieces of pork alternately with chunks of pineapple.
- Place the full skewers on the rack on your hot Kadai Firebowl.
- Grill the skewers for about 20 mins, or until cooked.
- Rest on a plate for 5 minutes before serving.