Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 5 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 4 Pork chops
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- Mix soy sauce, olive oil, ginger, sugar, onion and half a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Using half of this sauce marinade the pork chops for at least 45mins.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over a medium - hot Kadai.
- Seal the chops for 2 minutes on each side, then move the skillet to the edge of the Kadai grill for a less intense heat.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes more and lay on a board to rest
- Thicken up the remaining sauce on the skillet for a minute or so, then pour over the chops.
- Cook until the chops look ready.