Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 450g fresh lamb mince
- 225g feta cheese crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 6 finely chopped spring onions or small red onion finely chopped
- 75g prunes - chopped
- 25g pine kernels - toasted
- 50g wholemeal bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp brandy (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for brushing burgers
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl ensuring well mixed and no lumps.
- Leave to infuse and chill for at least 30 mins., even better overnight if you’re able!
- Shape the mixture into 6 burgers and brush with oil.
- Cook on hot Kadai Grill Tray for approx. 4 mins each side.
Serve in a plain roll or pitta with green salad and a dollop of mayonnaise.