Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 100g Chorizo
- 1 Chopped white Onion
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 Packet of mushrooms
- 400g Sliced potatoes
- 5 Eggs
- Dash of milk
- 100g Strong cheddar
- Chopped Parsley
- On a Hob cut and boil the potatoes for 10 mins.
- In a skillet over the Firebowl add 2tps of oil and cook the onions and chorizo in a tbsp of oil for 6 mins.
- Then add the chopped mushrooms and cook for a further 4 mins.
- While that is cooking mix together the eggs, milk and cheese.
- Once the vegetables are cooked move them to a swinging skillet and add the potatoes.
- Add 2 more tablespoons of oil the skillet.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the vegetables evenly.
- Cover the skillet pan with foil and cook for 35 mins.
- Once cooked carefully lift the omelette out of the skillet and serve.