Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 100g chorizo
- 1 chopped white onion
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 150g mushrooms
- 400g sliced potatoes
- 5 eggs
- Dash of milk
- 100g strong cheddar
- Chopped parsley
- On a hob boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- In a skillet over the Firebowl add 2 tsp. of oil and cook the onions and chorizo 6 minutes.
- Then add the chopped mushrooms and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- While that is cooking whisk together the eggs, milk and cheese.
- Once the chorizo and vegetables are cooked move them to a swinging skillet and add the potatoes.
- Add 2 tbsp. of oil to the skillet.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Cover the skillet pan with foil and cook for 35 minutes.
- Once cooked carefully lift the omelette out of the skillet and serve.