Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 kg of chicken fillets
- Large slosh of olive oil
- 2 x onions - finely chopped
- 4 x garlic cloves - finely minced
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 250g chopped chorizo
- 700g risotto rice
- 1.5l of chicken stock (more if needed)
- Glass of wine - rose or white
- 2 x red pepper - deseeded and finely sliced
- 250g frozen peas
- Heat the olive oil in the Kadai Paella Pan and brown chicken.
- Add the chorizo and cook for a few minutes to release oils.
- Add the onion, garlic, smoked paprika and turmeric.
- Add the rice and stir to coat with the oil.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 15 mins.
- Add the pepper and peas and cook for a further 15 mins or until rice and chicken is cooked.
- Season to taste.
At this point we recommend you open up a juicy Spanish rose wine.