Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 700g beef fillet (cut into strips)
- 80g butter
- 4 tbsp paprika
- 2 onions
- 400g button mushrooms sliced
- Vegetable oil
- 700ml sour cream
- Dash of lemon juice
- Salt / pepper / brandy
- Melt the butter in a Kadai Cooking Bowl and cook the onion and paprika until soft.
- Add the sliced mushrooms for a few minutes and then place all of these ingredients to one side (keep warm).
- Place bowl back over heat and add some vegetable oil.
- When very hot add the steak and fry for a few minutes, season as needed.
- Add in the onion mix then pour in the cream.
- Bring back to the boil. Add parsley, plenty of seasoning and a liberal dash of lemon juice to taste.
Nice served with rice or crusty bread.