Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sea bass fillets
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare the pesto in a food processor by blitzing the basil, pine nuts, 4 tbsp olive oil and garlic until smooth.
- Heat up an oiled Tripod Skillet to a medium heat.
- Fry the sea bass skin side down for approximately 3 minutes, then repeat on the other side until the fish is cooked.
- Drizzle the pesto over the fish while it is still hot and serve with rice and vegetables.