Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 fillets of sea bass
- Seasoning to taste
- Prepare the pesto in a food processor or alternatively buy a posh fresh pesto from the supermarket.
- Heat up oiled Tripod Skillet over a medium Kadai heat.
- Fry the sea bass skin side down for approx. 3 mins, and then repeat on the other side until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with pesto drizzled over the top.
We recommend a glass of chilled Prosecco. A green salad goes nicely.