Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 4-5 minutes
- 3 whole scallops with roe per person
- Olive Oil
- ½ red chilli finely sliced
- Prepare the scallops – leaving the roe intact.
- Heat the Skillets over Kadai - perhaps to the edge of the Kadai grills to ensure an even medium, not too hot a heat.
- Brush the inside of the Skillet with olive oil.
- Add the chilli and allow it to infuse the oil – be careful not to burn chilli.
- Add the scallops, searing for approx. 2 mins. on each side – be aware they can easily overcook.
We recommend keeping this one simple - a dry white or an Olympian cocktail goes nicely with this recipe.