Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion - sliced
- 2 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- 120g chorizo - sliced
- 1 ½ tsp turmeric
- 450g long grain rice
- 1 ½ litre fish or chicken stock
- 300g frozen peas
- 600g assorted mixed seafood
- Heat the oil in the Kadai Paella Pan and cook the onion until soft and golden.
- Add the chorizo and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the turmeric, garlic and rice and stir until coated with the oils.
- Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 15 – 20 mins.
- Add peas and cook for a further 3 mins.
- Add seafood and serve with lemon wedges when heated through.
Crusty bread and a green salad will go nicely.