Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 50ml white wine
- 120g chorizo, sliced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp saffron
- 450g paella rice
- 1 ½ litre fish or chicken stock
- 300g frozen peas
- 200g king prawns
- 200g calamari
- 100g mussels
- 5 langoustines
- Heat the oil in the Kadai Paella Pan and cook the onion until soft and golden.
- Add the chorizo and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the wine, paprika, saffron, garlic and rice and stir until the alcohol has cooked off.
- Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add peas and seafood, then cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Cover with foil and cook for a final 5 minutes - making sure all the mussels have opened.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.