Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 tuna steaks (cut into generous chunks)
- 2 red onions - sliced in triangular wedges
- 1 red pepper - deseeded and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 green pepper - deseeded and cut into 2cm pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 courgette - sliced
- Handful of herbs i.e. dill or oregano
- Garlic and seasoning
- Olive oil
- Lime wedges
- Mix the oil, herbs, garlic and seasoning.
- Prepare all the vegetables and tuna.
- Thread tuna and vegetables on your Kadai Skewers, place on the Kadai Skewer Rack inserting them onto grooves at each end. They are sharp so please take care!
- Lightly brush the kebabs with the marinated oil and cook for approximately 15 mins. turning once or twice – taking care not to overcook.
Serve with lime wedges and salad on couscous, rice or in pitta bread.