Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Small bunch of fresh thyme, dried
- 1 slice of orange
- Ginger bitters
- Coconut sugar
- 25ml orange flavoured gin (we used Whitney Neil Blood Orange)
- Tonic water
- Coat the orange slice in coconut sugar and place on a heated Kadai grill.
- Mix together the gin and tonic in a glass, with a tiny splash of ginger bitters and some ice.
- Once the sugar is sizzling and the orange is charred, remove from the heat to dry for a couple of minutes.
- Then, with the dried thyme, add the orange slice to the glass.