Thank you for purchasing your Kadai accessory. This handcrafted product has a protective food safe oiled coating for transport and will require the traditional 'curing' process prior to use:
You can repeat the oiling process whenever necessary to keep your accessory in tip top condition, as cooking or heating some foods may degrade the oiled finish. The more it is used, the better the non-stick finish becomes.
· The curing process is a fun thing to do over charcoal on your Kadai.
· Avoid cleaning in a dishwasher as this will remove this natural oiled finish.
Set of 3 Skillets
· Use the enclosed Lifting Tongs to easily lift your Skillets from the heat.
· Use the Cooking Tripod chain to lift the Cooking Bowl from the heat and place directly on your table using the enclosed Trivet and serve.
· You can place the Cooking Bowl directly in the fire for a really authentic cooking experience.
Your Kadai Accessory is guaranteed for 1 year against manufacturing defects.
The Wilstone conditions of guarantee only apply to material and/or construction faults already present at delivery. Excluded are defects arising from wrong or improper use of the accessory such as damage by corrosive substances, incorrect maintenance, repair by non- experts, as well as damages occurring from not following or incorrect use of the instructions.
If your Kadai accessory develops a warranty fault then it is your responsibility to return your accessory to the place of original purchase along with the receipt.
To see other accessories in the Kadai range visit www.kadai.com
Kadai Firebowls is a registered trademark of Wilstone House & Gardens Ltd.