Care & Use
How to use your Tula Firepit
- Fill the bowl with enough Kadai Beads to cover the bottom evenly. This ensures your Firepit will retain the heat for longer and insulates some of the heat to help prevent burns on the ground underneath your Tula.
- Make sure your Firepit is on a level surface before lighting.
- Start a fire with kindling and firelighters, then gradually add larger logs. The dryer the wood you use, the less smoke your fire will produce.
Care and maintenance of your Tula Firepit
- Your Firepit will take on a natural rust, this is part of the character of the bowl.
- Periodically use wire wool on the bowl, stand and tongs to remove any loose rust.
- Regular vegetable oiling of the bowl will keep it in good condition.
- All of this can be achieved with the Kadai Care Kit.
- We recommend that your Firepit is stored undercover during the winter.
For your safety
- Do NOT use indoors, in a garage, enclosed area or under any form of combustable roof! The Tula Firepit is for outdoor use only.
- Do NOT use spirits or petrol for lighting or re-lighting your Firepit. Only use firelighters coplying with EN 1860-3.
- The Firepit will become VERY hot, do NOT move it whilst it's lit.
- Keep children and pets away.
Your Kadai is guaranteed for 1 year with the use of the Kadai beads against manufacturing defects. This can be extended to 5 years warranty by filling in the online form. The Kadai conditions of guarantee only apply to material and/or construction faults already present at delivery. Excluded are defects arising from wrong or improper use of the Kadai such as damage by corrosive substances, incorrect maintenance, repair by non- experts, as well as damages occurring from not following the instructions.
Please note: any products purchased from one of our stockist outlets must be returned to the original place of purchase.